Thursday, April 5, 2012

Chicken Soup For The Pre-Teen Soul

I was just reading Chicken Soup For The Pre-Teen Soul

This book is a collection of inspirational stories. They're each about 2-4 pages long but the book is 386 pages all together. The book is divided into sections depending on what the story is about. The book includes stories about...

http://www.popular.com.sg/images/product/book/46654.jpg
Achieving dreams
Friendship
Family
Love
Attitude and Perspective
Overcoming Obstacles
Choices
Changes

Chicken Soup (especially on achieving dreams) are amazing inspiring stories. I would rate this book   4 1/2  out of 5 stars. It was really nice for me to read especially when I was feeling down. But it didn't have enough action or adventure.

I hope YOU love it too if you read it!!!

-Luna


No comments:

Post a Comment