Sunday, January 27, 2013

SOLO

A memoir of Hope:


 This book is the first time that I have read a book about a persons life wanting to and with interest. This is a story of Hope Solo! The amazing goal keeper of the USWNT soccer team.Hearing the story of her life and who she is off of the soccer field, I seem to see her in a different way. I had no clue of what her life included and what she has experienced in her life. Also I learned how she was a phenomenal player who was asked to join teams  from all over the state. Not only was she a phenomenal goal keeper but also a goal scoring machine who ended the season with 109 goals that her team relied on. I recommend this book if you play or enjoy soccer, are into the USWNT (United States Women National Team), or like (or LOVE) Hope Solo!


_-*_-*_-*_-*LUNA_-*_-*_-*_-*

No comments:

Post a Comment